Join Best CATIA Training in Kanpur, CATIA Institute in Kanpur
Design Destination offers CATIA training in Kanpur based on current industry standards that helps attendees to secure placements in their dream jobs at MNCs. Design Destination is one of the most credible CATIA training institutes in Kanpur offering hands on practical knowledge and full job assistance with basic as well as advanced level CATIA training courses. At Design Destination CATIA training in Kanpur is conducted by subject specialist corporate professionals with 8+ years of experience in managing real-time CATIA projects. Design Destination implements a blend of academic learning and practical sessions to give the student optimum exposure that aids in the transformation of native students into thorough professionals that are easily recruited within the industry.
At Design Destination’s well-equipped CATIA training center in Kanpur aspirants learn the skills for CATIA Overview, Erasing Objects, Drawing Lines with Polar Tracking, Drawing Rectangles, Drawing Circles, Undo and Redo Actions, Using Running Object Snaps, Using Object Snap Overrides, Polar Tracking at Angles, Object Snap Tracking, Drawing with Snap and Grid (Optional) Training on real time projects along with CATIA placement training. CATIA Training in Kanpur has been designed as per latest industry trends and keeping in mind the advanced CATIA course content and syllabus based on the professional requirement of the student; helping them to get placement in Multinational companies and achieve their career goals.
Design Destination is the biggest CATIA training center in Kanpur with high tech infrastructure and lab facilities and the options of opting for multiple courses at Kanpur Location. Design Destination in Kanpur prepares thousands of aspirants for CATIA at reasonable fees that is customized keeping in mind training and course content requirement of each attendee.
CATIA training course involves “Learning by Doing” using state-of-the-art infrastructure for performing hands-on exercises and real-world simulations. This extensive hands-on experience in CATIA training ensures that you absorb the knowledge and skills that you will need to apply at work after your placement in an MNC.
Design Destination Kanpur is one of the best CATIA training institute in Kanpur with 100% placement support. Design Destination has well defined course modules and training sessions for students. At Design Destination CATIA training is conducted during day time classes, weekend classes, evening batch classes and fast track training classes.
|CATIA Course Fee & Duration|
|Regular Track||Weekend Track||Fast Track|
|30-35 Days||8 Weeks||8-10 Days|
|2-4 Hrs.||4-5 Hrs.||6 Hrs.|
Schedule does not suit you, call us now! or Want to take one-on-one training, call us now!
*Summer discount up to 50% available on the selected course combinations*
Course Content and Syllabus for CATIA Testing Training in Kanpur
CATIA Course Content:
- Introduction to CATIA V5R21
- CATIA V5 Workbenches
- System Requirements
- Getting Started with CATIA V5R21
- Important Terms and Definitions
- Understanding the Functions of Mouse Buttons
- Hot Keys
- Color Scheme
Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-I
- The Sketcher Workbench
- Starting a New File
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench Using the Sketch Tool
- Invoking the Sketcher Workbench Using the Positioned Sketch Tool
- Setting the Sketcher Workbench
- Modifying Units
- Modifying Grid Settings
- Understanding Sketcher Terms
- Specification Tree
- Snap to Point
- Construction/Standard Element
- Select Toolbar
- Inferencing Lines
- Drawing Sketches Using Sketcher Tools
- Drawing Display Tools
Drawing Sketches in the Sketcher Workbench-II
- Other Sketching Tools in the Sketcher Workbench
- Editing and Modifying Sketches
- Constraining Sketches and Creating Base Features
- Constraining Sketches
- Concept of Constrained Sketches
- Applying Geometrical Constraints
- Analyzing and Deleting Over-Defined Constraints
- Exiting the Sketcher Workbench
- Creating Base Features by Extrusion
- Creating Base Features By Revolving Sketches
- Dynamically Rotating the View of the Model
- Modifying the View Orientation
- Display Modes of the Model
- Creating Sections Dynamically
- Assigning a Material to the Model
Reference Elements and Sketch-Based Features
- Importance of Sketching Planes
- Reference Elements
- Other Sketch-Based Features
Creating Dress-Up and Hole Features
- Advanced Modeling Tools
- Editing Features of a Model
- Measuring Elements
Transformation Features and Advanced Modeling Tools-I
- Transformation Features
- Working With Additional Bodies
- Adding Stiffeners to a Model
- Generating Solid Combine
Advanced Modeling Tools-II
- Advanced Modeling Tools
Editing and Modifying Surfaces
- FTP From
- FTP To
- Surface Operations
- Solidifying Surface Models
- Assembly Modeling
- Creating Bottom-up Assemblies
- Creating Top-down Assemblies
- Editing Assemblies
Working with the Drafting Workbench-I
- The Drafting Workbench
- Type of Views
- Generating Drawing Views
- Generating the Exploded View
- Working with Interactive Drafting in CATIA V5
- Editing and Modifying Drawing Views
- Modifying the Hatch Pattern of Section Views
Working with the Drafting Workbench-II
- Inserting Sheets in the Current File
- Inserting the Frame and the Title Block
- Adding Annotations to the Drawing Views
- Editing Annotations
- Generating the Bill of Material (BOM)
- Generating Balloons
Working with Sheet Metal Components
- The Sheet metal Component
- Setting Sheet Metal Parameters
- Introduction to Sheet Metal Walls
- Creating Extrusions
- Creating Swept Walls
- Creating a Bend
- Bend From Flat
- Folding and Unfolding Sheet Metal Parts
- Creating Flat Patterns of Sheet Metal Components
- Viewing a Sheet Metal Component in Multiple Windows
- Using Views Management
Top 20 Reasons to Choose Design Destination for CATIA Training in Kanpur
- CATIA training in Kanpur is designed according to current IT market.
- Offer the best CATIA training and placement in Kanpur with well-defined training modules and course sessions.
- Facilitate regular, weekend and customized CATIA training in Kanpur.
- One of the biggest team of certified expert trainers with 5 to 15 years of real industry experience.
- Mentors of CATIA training in Kanpur helps in major project training, minor project training, live project preparation, interview preparation and job placement support.
- Smart labs with real latest equipment.
- 24×7 lab facilities. Students are free to access the labs for unlimited number of hours as per their own preferred timings.
- Smart classrooms fully equipped with projectors, live racks, Wi-Fi connectivity, digital pads.
- Silent and discussion zone areas in labs to enhance self-study and group discussions.
- Free of cost personality development sessions including spoken English, group discussions, mock interviews, presentation skills.
- Free of cost seminars for personality development & personal presentation.
- Variety of Study Material: Books, PDF’s, Video Lectures, Sample questions, Interview Questions (Technical and HR), and Projects.
- Hostel facilities available at Rs.4,500/- per month for CATIA training in Kanpur.
- Free Study Material, PDFs, Video Training, Sample Questions, Exam Preparation, Interview Questions, Lab Guides.
- Globally recognized course completion certificate.
- Extra Time Slots (E.T.S.) for Practical’s (Unlimited), Absolutely Free.
- The ability to retake the class at no-charge as often as desired.
- One-on-One attention by instructors.
- Helps students to take knowledge of complex technical concepts.
- Payment options: Cheque, Cash, Credit Card, Debit card, Net Banking.
Design Destination Trainer’s Profile for CATIA Training in Kanpur
Design Destination’S CATIA Trainers are:
- Are truly expert and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Have received awards and recognition from our partners and various recognized IT Organizations.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as HCL Technologies, Birlasoft, TCS, IBM, Sapient, Agilent Technologies etc.
- Are certified Professionals with 7+ years of experience.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after CATIA Training in Kanpur
Design Destination’s Placement Assistance
- Design Destination is the leader in offering placement to the students, as it has a dedicated placement wing which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Design Destination helps the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- Design Destination conducts Personality Development sessions including Spoken English, Group Discussions, Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- Design Destination has prepared its students to get placed in top Automobiles FIRMS like Hero, Bajaj, Honda, Maruti and many more.