Institutional Training- Bringing employable skills to the Classrooms!
With technology covering most of the industries today under its huge umbrella, it has become mandatory for students and professionals to be skilled in the trending technology. Although engineering colleges and institutions today are providing quality education, students need to master the relevant CAD tool to work as productive employees in an industry.
Apart from the engineering skills, industries today look for young engineers who possess:
- Strong Engineering Fundamentals
- CAD software skills
- Communication Skills/ Soft Skills
- Business Etiquette
- Project/ Program Development Skills
- Willingness to master new skills and technology
- Ready for Deployment, and be productive
from Day One
It is often seen that engineering fresher do not meet all these requirements to get immediately hired across the industries. They still need to have certain skills and training to work in the market. Owing to this gap in the industry standards and education structure, the CADD Centre is offering industry oriented programs for all students across engineering colleges.
How CADD Centre bridges the skill gap?
CADD Centre is helping students and professionals to chase their dream jobs by bridging the gap between industry standards and their knowledge through its skill development courses. With its wings spread across the country reaching even small town and cities, CADD Centre has become the most preferred training partner and a launch pad for CAD/ CAE software in India.
- Create Custom program that fill the technical requirement gap.
- Up to date training content offering the latest knowledge at subsidized cost.
- Courseware specially prepared for Institutional Training.
- CADD’s ITA trains and retrains the trainers to deliver top-notch education.
- Training and Certifications partnering with engineering colleges, IT Institutes, Polytechnics, etc.
- Employability skill development programs for 1st year students.
- Students no longer need to miss their regular classes and instead gets certified on-premises.
- CADD Centre’s Placement World Wide (PWW) assistance for fresh engineers to find right jobs www.placementworldwide.com
Exclusive Courseware for Institutional Training
Paradigm Shift – Jump Start to Breakthrough Program
This special program offers guidance to all those students that have recently completed their school and are ready to join college. This course can be a career shaping assistance at a stage where it become extremely difficult for candidates to make choices about degree courses to go for.
The objective is to help students discover their hidden talents and skills introducing them to the college life and best practices to adopt to develop a successful career. Paradigm Shift is designed for the first semester students from any stream with an objective to clear their vision and career plans for the next 3 to 4 years in college.
Employability Skill Development Program (ESDP)
Apart from the technical and academic skills, a student needs to know how to crack an interview to make an entry into the industry. Designed for the seventh semester students, this course hones them about life skills to crack the job interview. Key areas covered under this program are resume writing skills, interview skills, Communication Skills, Etiquettes, Group Discussions, etc.
Other Value Added Programs
Bringing Industry experts to talk about emerging trends & technologies to colleges.
Faculty development programs.
Conduct Design Contests.
Conduct Quiz program for engineering departments.
Assist students in creating product prototype, including 3D printing.
Customized Training Programs for Engineering Students
- Revit Architecture
- 3D Printing
- Ansys Civil
- Ansys Fluent
- MX Road
- NX Nastran
- RCC Detailing
- CATIA Kinematics
- SolidWorks Motion
- CREO Simulate
- Reverse Engineering